To maintain a clear focus eliminate interruptions from family members, electronic devices and pets. If there is disruption I may terminate the call at your expense. This is non-negotiable, and there is no refund for interruptions on your end. You will have to reschedule and prepay for another appointment, if desired.
1. When a NeuroCoaching is scheduled, tell me if you prefer phone or SKYPE.
PHONE: YOU WILL CALL at 412-344-2272 at the exact time of your appointment. I will be sitting in my office ready for you. You will have my full attention. I do not answer other calls or respond to email during your paid session.
SKYPE: If your long distance service is limited, a free internet phone service called SKYPE is an option. It is a free service when both parties have SKYPE on their computer. It is easy to download SKYPE. Go to http://www.skype.com.
PRE-REQUISITES: Your computer must have a camera. My SKYPE name is sannacarapellotti. Invite me to 'friend you' similar to a Facebook request.
2. If you call me after the start time, I can only guarantee the allotted time. I understand that 'things' happen, however, remember you paid for and agreed to this scheduled time.
3. If a minor child (14 - 18) is scheduled for service, a parent or guardian must sign a 'consent to work with child form.' The session is private and must occur without parents in the room. Recommendations will be offered to parent and child. I cannot work on the phone with children younger than 14 and certain situations with teens.
4. At the time of your appointment, turn off your cell phone (if using skype), TV and iPad. There are no exceptions. If you answer a call, the session is over.
5. Advise family members (and pets!) that this is your private time and you are not to be disturbed.
6. Preparing yourself for your session:
- Be comfortable.
- Choose a room that offers privacy and a door you can shut (If others are at home).
- Sit in a comfortable chair, couch or bed.
- Have a glass of tea or water.
- Have a pen and paper available for note taking.
- Kleenex is also a good idea.
- You can play soft music in the background and/or light a candle.
7. As we begin I will want to hear any updates, such as, how your life has changed and what has occurred. As you consider the presenting problem that prompted services, how is it now? We can review any strategies and do additional work. Keep the focus on the presenting issue.
Before you call me, close the door, sit quietly for a few moments to focus on what you want to accomplish. We will discuss the possibility of continued services if you need it.
At the appointment time, call me at 412-344-2272 or log into SKYPE.
Thank You! I look forward to our time together and am honored to assist you.