Transformation can occur no matter where you live, whether you are in the UK or next door!
Today's technology allows for greater ease of virtual consultations and is as effective as in-office service. My clients hail from Hawaii, Western Canada, the United Kingdom, Italy, Mexico, and many US states. No matter how far away you live, most personal issues can be processed using energy psychology approaches while on an electronic device.
How To Prepare For Your Online Consult
Your appointment will be scheduled by email, or phone during a complimentary 15-minute consultation. During this call, we discuss your concerns and desires to make sure remote services are right for you. If it is determined that person-to-person services would not be in your best interest for any reason, I may be able to connect you with an organization or another colleague to assist you.
In order to maintain a clear focus while working together, you must control interruptions from family members, electronic devices, and pets. This is non-negotiable. If there is disruption I may choose to terminate the consult. There is no refund for the session if you allow interruptions.
You will be required to reschedule and prepay for another appointment.
Working with Teens: When a teenager is scheduled for the consult, a parent or guardian must agree to a 'consent' form which I will send via an email. The consult is private for the teen. Consultations are offered to the parent or caretaker to support the teen's progress for an additional charge.
Your Ten Easy Steps
Scheduling your Time:
1. The time for your remote session is scheduled during our conversation.
You will contact me on the ZOOM link provided by email at the exact time of your appointment.
If you call me after the start time I can only guarantee the allotted time scheduled. I understand that things happen; however, this is professional time. There is a 50% cancellation fee if you cancel less than 24 hours before your appointment time.
- Zoom: I will send a link to your email to join a meeting. At the time of the session, you will click on the link to join the meeting.
- Landline: 412.344.2272. (audio only; not preferred)
2. PAYMENT: You will receive an invoice in your email. Please make your payment as soon as possible unless other accommodations are made. This payment guarantees your appointment time and must be made 48 hours prior to your appointment time.
There are three payment options:
- Mail a check to Sanna Carapellotti, 43 Hoodridge Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15228.
- Send Money through PAYPAL. You can set up a free account and transfer funds into PP or use a Credit Card in PayPal.
Send money to email@example.com. After I receive a notification that your payment has been made, I will confirm via email that I received your payment and will confirm your appointment.
- Pay with Credit Card: I can accept your credit card information over the phone. Additional credit card fees for manual input apply, generally around eight to ten dollars, depending on pricing.
Prior to Your Appointment:
3. Please email me a digital, casual photo of yourself and any other photos I request.
4. You will receive a questionnaire and information in the email. Please return the questionnaire to me via email or USPS.
At the Time of Your Session:
5. Advise family members that you cannot be disturbed.
6. Turn off your cell phone, TV, and iPad. If you answer a cell phone call or text, the session is immediately terminated, and there is no carryover of payment or consultation time. No exceptions.
7. How to prepare yourself for your session:
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Choose a room that offers privacy and a door you can close.
- Sit in a comfortable chair or on a couch or a bed.
- Have a glass of tea or water.
- Have a pen and paper available.
- Kleenex is also a good idea.
- You can play soft music in the background and/or light a candle.
8. Before you call me, sit quietly for a few moments to focus on yourself and what you want to accomplish.
9. At the appointment time, contact me as discribed above.
10. We will discuss the process and answer any questions you have before the actual session begins.
Thank you in advance! I look forward to our time together and am honored to assist you!
Sanna Carapellotti, MS, Cht
Core Healing Strategist
Hatha Yoga Instructor